Second Order complete

queeck

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

Are you angry about your 2nd sale? Asking because you posted in the Ranting pot, not the "hey everyone, look I achieved the most basic things" section. 

Don't bother. He's a forum spammer. He also doesn't understand what Ranting Pot means. Within the last two weeks he just creates a new thread for every little unimportant "achievement" in different forum categories and might think it helps him to gain orders as other forum spammers group up to perform their superpower, the "Conga-Hame-Ha". Just check his profile to see bestsellers like "I am new here", "My first Offer", "I delivered first order", "Second order is running", "First Order complete" and more.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, queeck said:

This post will affect my profile?

It is best not to make posts on the Fiverr Forum for every achievement you have as a seller. Instead make posts about larger achievements such as your 100th, 500th or 1000th order. For example, many sellers have well over 1000 orders. Think how crowded the Fiverr Forum would be if every seller posted about every single achievement!

• Like 7
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, queeck said:

This post will affect my profile?

Posting on the forum doesn't affect your profile on the main site.

It won't bring you sales or rank your gigs higher.

If you keep creating new topics for every little thing, though (Got the first order! Got the second order! The second order is running! Completed the second order!), those who  notice you on the forum are highly unlikely to ever buy anything from you.

• Like 8