Level two 📛

rabihumakhan

Hey there! 

I have earned the required revenue for level two seller but my sales are short by seven. (actually 8 but one order is in the queue). 

My question is, is there a way I can get seven more sales before 15th February? 

I know the basics and have been following them, yet, would love to get the badge on this 15... 

Thanks 

Hard to say - sales have been crazy good for me lately though so there IS definitely hope I'd say! (I had 4 sales just yesterday and today, which is pretty good for me at least.) There's 12 days till then, so if you get one sale every two days and two more somehow (if I'm calculating correctly!) you'll reach it!
Not sure there's anything you can do (other than what you've already been doing) to be honest though. 

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

Hard to say - sales have been crazy good for me lately though so there IS definitely hope I'd say! (I had 4 sales just yesterday and today, which is pretty good for me at least.) There's 12 days till then, so if you get one sale every two days and two more somehow (if I'm calculating correctly!) you'll reach it!
Not sure there's anything you can do (other than what you've already been doing) to be honest though. 

Great. Sales had been crazily great for me in Nov-Dec but the month of January was silent. 

I got three orders so far in the month of Feb but I am not sure if there's a vital chance to secure seven more. 

Thank-you anyways.  

1 hour ago, vsjforall said:

If you deliver the order in queue in right time and quick Fiverr may feature your gig or rank it higher resulting more orders. Still its difficul but there is hope too.

Well,  I will deliver this one way before time but dunno if more sales would happen. 

Thank-you BTW. Hope things are fine at your side as well. 

Archived