Arabic logo and Arabic Calligraphy

ayeshamalik100

32 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

And if they don’t know how to do Arabic calligraphy? What if they don’t know how to do calligraphy at all? 

Don't be too skeptic. Non-Arabic (and non-Calligraphers) won't bother to read it anyways. Ayesha's post is solely meant for the creative people. So let it get shouted!

1 minute ago, adam_impact said:

Ayesha's post is solely meant for the creative people.

Creative people who already know calligraphy obviously already offering those services. So that post doesn’t make any sense or difference. Just another “low competition” “ideas” that wouldn’t bring money if sellers don’t have real skills. 

8 hours ago, shahadatsajib said:

he/she will learn

Nobody on fiverr pays for sellers to learn. They pay for a SKILL. Why is it so tough to understand. 
Calligraphy is not easy, I saw people struggling writing letters even after 3 years of studying. And then this so called experts like you suggest swamp fiverr and scam buyers with their sub par services or using free fonts claiming it as their calligraphy. 

3 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Nobody on fiverr pays for sellers to learn. They pay for a SKILL. Why is it so tough to understand. 
Calligraphy is not easy, I saw people struggling writing letters even after 3 years of studying. And then this so called experts like you suggest swamp fiverr and scam buyers with their sub par services or using free fonts claiming it as their calligraphy. 

you're alright. I guess the ideal point. 🙂

Archived