Never use Fiverr Android app for Conversation to Buyers at New Seller

I don't think so.

If you just using a word email on Fiverr you will see the warning message but sending jut word email is not gonna disable your account.

All you have to do is keep in mind that you have to follow community guide lines and don't broke any rules.

• Like 35
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, fiverrexpert01 said:

Never use Fiverr Android app for Conversation to Clients. Always Use computer website for Conversation.

Why?

Reason is that Fiverr Android app does tell us warning and not show warning during chat with buyers. For example when we write "Payment" word on Android it will never show warning after sending this msg Fiverr Will restrict your account .Use Pc website for Chat to buyer. Thanks 😊

Or, you know, don’t use words that are not allowed by the system.

• Like 42

it actually depends on what you say and your motives. while you are right that you don't get warned on the app, you shouldn't have an issue if you aren't doing or saying anything dodgy. I can ask my client to "please only process payment through Fiverr" or I only accept payments on Fiverr. that wouldn't restrict my account.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2

On 1/29/2022 at 7:44 AM, fiverrexpert01 said:

Never use Fiverr Android app for Conversation to Clients. Always Use computer website for Conversation.

Why?

Reason is that Fiverr Android app does tell us warning and not show warning during chat with buyers. For example when we write "Payment" word on Android it will never show warning after sending this msg Fiverr Will restrict your account .Use Pc website for Chat to buyer. Thanks 😊

It is better to say something other than the word payment

• Like 12