Buyer rejected delivery for which I worked 4 days nonstop and wants something completely different now

craylixart

So Jan 15, a buyer approaches me to make 5 game levels and asked me to give regular updates. So I worked on it while giving him regular updates on each level and asked him if he liked it to which he said yes. 

Now today , day of delivery , I delivered it to him and  now he is suddenly saying "my team changed the idea, we dont want it , we want something else".

Oh and to be precise, he wants new 11 different levels for the same price . So not only he doesn't want to pay me for the work he made me do for so long, he now wants me to work even more levels than before.   I have refused by saying politely to accept the delivery for which you made me work .

Honestly , I am feeling so sad , And the fact that he is in full power, all he has to do is just cancel the order and that's it.   

What do I do now? 

10 minutes ago, craylixart said:

So Jan 15, a buyer approaches me to make 5 game levels and asked me to give regular updates. So I worked on it while giving him regular updates on each level and asked him if he liked it to which he said yes. 

Now today , day of delivery , I delivered it to him and  now he is suddenly saying "my team changed the idea, we dont want it , we want something else".

Oh and to be precise, he wants new 11 different levels for the same price . So not only he doesn't want to pay me for the work he made me do for so long, he now wants me to work even more levels than before.   I have refused by saying politely to accept the delivery for which you made me work .

Honestly , I am feeling so sad , And the fact that he is in full power, all he has to do is just cancel the order and that's it.   

What do I do now? 

You can either cancel order or work again as per his new requirement. Apart from this unfortunately you cannot do anything.

20 hours ago, craylixart said:

What do I do now? 

So sad. It's too bad for you, you report to Fiverr, he'll call you a cheater but you tell Fiverr your problem, he's wasting your time and now he's doing wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived