Been 24 hours, no impressions on gig, nothing at all, what am I doing wrong?

talalzed0

So im a professional character artist, I studied my competition on fiverr and then crafted images so that I can stand out from the competition or at least compete. I dont understand how this is supposed to work, how much time until I get an order? Or do I have to market my gig myself? Do I need decrease my rate?

Gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/talalzed0/model-rig-and-texture-your-characters-for-games

Thanks!

6 hours ago, talalzed0 said:

Been 24 hours, no impressions on gig, nothing at all, what am I doing wrong?

how much time until I get an order?

Seriously? You are expecting success after only one day on this site? It will take time, and effort, to build a name for yourself, here on Fiverr. It could take weeks, it could take months, for some people, it takes years. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website.

Or do I have to market my gig myself?

Yes, that can help. You are going to need to connect to your target customers if you want those target customers to hire you.

4 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Seriously? You are expecting success after only one day on this site? It will take time, and effort, to build a name for yourself, here on Fiverr. It could take weeks, it could take months, for some people, it takes years. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website.

Yes, that can help. You are going to need to connect to your target customers if you want those target customers to hire you.

you are right, success never catch at first. I think he thought that maybe I open a gig and I can get 
 a buyer request.🙂

Archived