What's one thing you are looking forward to in the next month?

katakatica

With January half over, I started thinking about all the things (...which, to be fair, isn't that much) planned for next month. 

So I was wondering - is there anything fun happening for you next month? Let it be big or small, or even just a work-thing... what is it? 

For me... If the weather allows, I'm going up North to admire the Northern lights. That's the 'big' thing.

Small thing is going back to Stockholm soon and getting the best ramen in Sweden (might be biased, but it's honestly amazing!

Really hope to find out what everyone else is looking forward to, so tell me all about it!

IMG_20220104_122113.thumb.jpg.def3d744d8bc46ddbc389e43b142e803.jpg

I've started my seeds for my summer garden. I'm really looking forward to seeing them grow. The cucumbers are already germinated. 

Also I just finished reading The Half-Blood Prince to my two younger sons so we are starting The Deathly Hallows tonight and I am really, really looking forward to reading it with them.

OH! AND! (sorry) I recently received. the boardgame Tales From the Loop from a kickstarter and I am dying to playing it with my middle kiddo.

IMG_20220116_202148_353.jpg

PXL_20211212_175205047.jpg

11 minutes ago, rachelbostwick said:

p.s. what is in your beautiful ramen there?

Those boardgames look awesome! I've been playing a lot of games with other people lately (mostly on PC) but I'm trying out an escape room kind of board game this weekend and I can't wait!

(also playtesting some really exciting stuff...)

The ramen is chashu (I believe that's how it's written, porkbelly I think) with chili oil, I think a miso base? And of course, the egg! My friends took me to the place the first time I went to Stockholm and I keep going back! 

11 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

I'm looking forward to my hairdresser coming out of quarantine. 

I hope they do soon! 
Ironically, I'm re-dying my hair myself tomorrow (after looking at the prices here!) Hopefully it'll be fine. 

13 hours ago, priyab468 said:

For me, next month is my birthday month and I'll be leaving my 20's behind, so my bf suggested a photoshoot to commemorate the milestone. It was a thoughtful idea so I'm excited to do it. 

Oooh that's so fun! I never did official photoshoots like that, I bet it'll be awesome (and if you hang out in your city/town you'll more than likely find some hidden gems as you take photos!)

I'm turning my lucky number (27) this year and planning a big trip (either to Iceland but since it's in May, I'm a bit sceptical) or London/Paris (and perhaps something else! IF life is okay at that point of course!

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

I'm turning my lucky number (27) this year and planning a big trip (either to Iceland but since it's in May, I'm a bit sceptical) or London/Paris (and perhaps something else! IF life is okay at that point of course!

Oh, nice! I've always wanted to go to Iceland. 

Archived