Gig video problem

romana2004

6 hours ago, aarontgladiator said:

There's nothing you can do about that, but it doesn't really matter, no one looks at the screenshot and most people just click the video right away.

That is incorrect.

@romana2004

After your video is approved, go back to editing your gig, select gallery, and there will be a tiny “open” icon next to the delete (trash can) icon.

Click on that and a new pop up will open, where you get to play your video and then pause it on any frame you prefer to use as a thumbnail.

Then click on “save frame as thumbnail “ and it will instantly update your gig’s thumbnail to the frame you selected.

On 1/16/2022 at 7:02 AM, cs_evans said:

Where is your evidence for this? My Fiverr success manager has asked me to regularly update my gigs. 

Just speaking from my experience, whether I changed the gig, in term of images, prices , description. I always seem a drop in buyer contacting me , and via my analysis page. 

On 1/15/2022 at 5:54 PM, frank_d said:

That is incorrect.

@romana2004

After your video is approved, go back to editing your gig, select gallery, and there will be a tiny “open” icon next to the delete (trash can) icon.

Click on that and a new pop up will open, where you get to play your video and then pause it on any frame you prefer to use as a thumbnail.

Then click on “save frame as thumbnail “ and it will instantly update your gig’s thumbnail to the frame you selected.

Yeah!! That's Working..

On 1/16/2022 at 11:08 PM, ze_blender3d said:

Just speaking from my experience, whether I changed the gig, in term of images, prices , description. I always seem a drop in buyer contacting me , and via my analysis page. 

With all due respect, my experience has been the opposite. I edit my gigs constantly and never see a drop in viewership or orders after editing. You should edit your gigs until they are perfect, and for most of us, that will be an ongoing process based on constant changes in the market as well as our own skill levels and demand for our services.

And trust me, I'd notice. Fiverr is my primary source of income. 

Archived