I have been looking for work at Fiverr for a long time

mrk_11

I can't get a new line of work even in the wake of clutching Fiverr for quite a while. Does everybody say how much is your experience? Yet, nobody needs to give me a task. How much experience do I have on the off chance that I don't work for somebody? Again many ask how much work I have done? On the off chance that nobody employs me, how might I tell the number of occupations I have done. Would anybody be able to assist me with these things?

2 hours ago, mrk_11 said:

I can't get a new line of work even in the wake of clutching Fiverr for quite a while.

And what steps have you been taking to earn work? Surely you've been very busy researching your target customers, building up a base of followers, and understanding, strategizing, and outwitting, your competition? 

Does everybody say how much is your experience?

My experience is 20+ years. That's why my clients hire me. Every seller's experience is different, and will not be the same as your own.

Yet, nobody needs to give me a task.

Nobody is going to give you anything.... your EARN it. What steps have you been taking to EARN your success?

how might I tell the number of occupations I have done.

It doesn't matter how many occupations you have had. What matters is, can YOU do the work you are offering here on Fiverr? And does the service you are offering appeal more to you target customers, than the services your competitors are offering. 

You are thinking like a businessman, right?

Archived