Gig Deranked - Level 2 Seller

taimoor659

Hello Fiverr Community!
I hope you are all doing well. I have been a part of fiverr for the past 2 years and I have been providing Amazon FBA related services on fiverr. For the past 3-4 months, I am not getting only 7-8 impressions per day for my best seller gig. I am very disappointed from fiverr's algorithm because I am the level 2 seller and my gig has 4.9 rating with 95 reviews on it. I used to get hundreds of impressions per day but something is very wrong for the past 4 months. My long term clients have been continuously placing orders on my fiverr gig but I am not getting any new clients due to no impressions. I tried to contact fiverr support team but didn't get any satisfactory answer. They are not helping me at all and now it just seems a waste of my time on fiverr and even after giving 20% of every order to this platform. Please help me out. Gig details are mentioned below:

Gig Link: https://www.fiverr.com/taimoor659/setup-manage-and-optimize-your-amazon-ppc-campaigns

Gig Title: I will create and optimize amazon PPC campaigns with advanced keywords research

Gig Rating:4.9

Gig Reviews: 95

Seller Level: 2

On 1/12/2022 at 4:33 AM, taimoor659 said:

I tried to contact fiverr support team but didn't get any satisfactory answer. They are not helping me at all and now it just seems a waste of my time on fiverr and even after giving 20% of every order to this platform.

Just because you didn't get the answer you wanted, doesn't mean they didn't give you a correct answer.  Also, there are a lot of threads regarding the 20% commission on each order - I would encourage you to read those. 

As a level 2 seller, you should know there are many hidden metrics which Fiverr uses to determine when to display your gig to a customer.  One of the most common things is that people either aren't filling out the follow-up private review, or giving you poor review on the private review.  Just because someone gives you a 5-star in the public view absolutely does not mean they gave you a good rating in a private review.  The simple fact that soooooo many people have thousands of 5-star reviews basically dilutes the value of it.  In other words, if everyone is 5-star, then no one is. 

21 hours ago, cs_evans said:

Just because you didn't get the answer you wanted, doesn't mean they didn't give you a correct answer.  Also, there are a lot of threads regarding the 20% commission on each order - I would encourage you to read those. 

As a level 2 seller, you should know there are many hidden metrics which Fiverr uses to determine when to display your gig to a customer.  One of the most common things is that people either aren't filling out the follow-up private review, or giving you poor review on the private review.  Just because someone gives you a 5-star in the public view absolutely does not mean they gave you a good rating in a private review.  The simple fact that soooooo many people have thousands of 5-star reviews basically dilutes the value of it.  In other words, if everyone is 5-star, then no one is. 

Let's say some people didn't give the private review or if some people gave the bad reviews in private then what's the way to deal with it ? I never asked any of my clients to give me 5 star reviews. I am asking here to get the solution of this issue but you are more focused on 20% commission threads. 

21 hours ago, kawsarsr said:

I believe editing gig may cause the down of gig ranking as well as impressions.

I was hesitant to edit the gig for 2 months after deranking but then I edited the gig, tags and description but there is still no improvement in impressions. It seems like I have to say goodbye to this platform forever and focus on other platforms that are fair.

21 hours ago, cs_evans said:

Exactly happen this in many seller it is not depends on whats your level as a seller. Thank you for find out a hidden factor for failling to find new orders.

1 hour ago, shahajan999 said:

Exactly happen this in many seller it is not depends on whats your level as a seller. Thank you for find out a hidden factor for failling to find new orders.

I just want to know if there is any hope for me or if there is any solution ? I don't know what to do about it.

9 hours ago, taimoor659 said:

Let's say some people didn't give the private review or if some people gave the bad reviews in private then what's the way to deal with it ? I never asked any of my clients to give me 5 star reviews. I am asking here to get the solution of this issue but you are more focused on 20% commission threads. 

This pretty much confirms my theory that you hear what you want to hear and dismiss the rest.  Regarding how to deal with people giving you bad reviews - do better work. 

Archived