Deranked gigs and then being unqualified for gig promotion...

lubnashafqat

Hello everyone! I am a Level 2 seller with a 5-star profile. It's been over a month that I barely received any orders. I waited and waited but then saw that my gigs that ranked on the first page got disappeared all of a sudden and consequently I stopped getting any orders. So, i thought of trying the gig promotion feature. After doing all the steps I got to know that my gigs are unqualified for it. Can anyone figure out which quality metrics my gigs might be missing out on? This is quite frustrating for an active seller like me...

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone! So, I approached the CS and they just told me that gigs can be shuffled without any specific reason and that I should work on my order with timely delivery so that your gig can rank on the first page again. I did so nd my gigs returned to page 1 in a week's time. However, I have seen a great decline in the frequency of orders and can't seem to do anything about it. 😕

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, lubnashafqat said:

Hi everyone! So, I approached the CS and they just told me that gigs can be shuffled without any specific reason and that I should work on my order with timely delivery so that your gig can rank on the first page again. I did so nd my gigs returned to page 1 in a week's time. However, I have seen a great decline in the frequency of orders and can't seem to do anything about it. 😕

It seems you don't take into account just how many sellers are here. As a writer, in the Articles and Blog posts section for example, there are 60k+ gigs, so there are a ton of people trying to get work. Of course some people will have better performance than you. Maybe you were placed on that first page for a bit, but you should know there's no ranking on Fiverr anymore. Everyone sees different results, so what you see as first page... might not be what I see as first page, even if we search for the same thing.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

I feel sorry that suddenly you’re facing this issue. I have passed through this situation as well.
I researched a lot and contacted support a couple of times to overcome this situation.
So mainly I learnt, this happens for short of the quality and additional metrics.
And the only option is to keep doing your best with the running orders (if any) with quality work, get praise from your buyers, and spending a good time and with sending buyer requests though you’ve no work to meet these quality metrics.
This can last for a couple of days to more (unexpectedly).
I can see that you’re doing well, so most if you do not get back to the metrics simply, then maybe you need to wait for your turn to come forward on rankings when Fiverr shuffles the order to give the opportunity to others.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

passing through exact situation right now 😞 maybe i'm gonna have to contact support too, i only use to promote one of my gigs which is eligible for promotion, but after the gig was removed from being promoted(fiverr said in eligible) not like the promotion worked before cause my promotion impression and clicks was frozen for a month... after this gig was removed from being promoted, both the gig and other innocent gigs ranking on their own suddenly got deranked, were not on first pages again! impressions dropped from at least 600 per day to less than 6 per day, this is really frustrating cause it's been over two weeks now

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1