Dose social media marketing really works?

Guest sparklerashed

Question

Guest sparklerashed

Hey fiverr expert, can you please dose social media marketing really works and if dose then what is the real process to do that?

The simple answer is Yes, It works. I am a full stack programmer and a web developer. I am saying Yes, Because of several reasons. I am explaining it with a very basic example and with logic. Okay so, Think fiverr as your shop or your brand where you are offering some services like logo design. It is very good to relay on fiverr's algorithm to rank because Fiverr will rank because Fiverr is a web app which wants freelancers to join. But What you do is you posted your fiverr link with good marketing description and everything. Now when a Buyer see your gig in social media he will atract by the name of Fiverr and your talents. Now he will order. simple as that. By doing social media marketing you can have impressions also which is also very good to rank higher on fiverr. so Yes it works very well. If you want to know more on freelancing you can message me you watch my Youtube chanell also. 

• Like 32
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest faizanahmed573

yes Facebook marketing really work. I brought 6 clients from Facebook to fiverr. so you would know the right way for marketing 

15 hours ago, arshadzamanbd said:

Can you please share us a brief description and you experience about gig marketing? It'd be so helpful, thanks.

Share your fiverr gig link. use hashtag. Follow your work related clients and groups related to fiverr. Use different image every post. I think you will get good result.

• Like 14

Guest freelancerjabir
3 hours ago, sparklerashed said:

Hey fiverr expert, can you please dose social media marketing really works and if dose then what is the real process to do that?

Yes ! It works but you have to do it in the correct way then it will work ! 

Guest sparklerashed
8 hours ago, freelancerjabir said:

Yes ! It works but you have to do it in the correct way then it will work ! 

i'm also looking for correct way! 😄