Fill up top rated seller requirements

retouchzone

2 hours ago, bldesign said:

I've been a candidate for Top Rated Seller since 2016 and never received the badge.

Most Level 2 sellers never become TRS. There are far too many Level 2 sellers; not everyone gets promoted. You do not need to be a TRS to be successful, here, on Fiverr.

2 hours ago, bldesign said:

So I expect congratulations as well

I do not offer congratulations to those who demand it.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Most Level 2 sellers never become TRS. There are far too many Level 2 sellers; not everyone gets promoted. You do not need to be a TRS to be successful, here, on Fiverr.

I do not offer congratulations to those who demand it.

Yeah, you are right! I was saying that it takes time, maybe years, so he deserves to be congratulated even after one has already passed 🙂

• Like 4

4 hours ago, bldesign said:

I was saying that it takes time, maybe years, so he deserves to be congratulated even after one has already passed

If you reread his comment, he stated that "I fill up requirements of the top rated seller last night. Please pray for me so that I can get batch quickly." He was never promoted to TRS, and was only hoping to gain the promotion. Therefore, no congratulations are needed. Please read before commenting.

It is also worth noting that that seller is currently a no-level seller. He dropped all the way to the bottom level as a seller.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

11 hours ago, jonbaas said:

If you reread his comment, he stated that "I fill up requirements of the top rated seller last night. Please pray for me so that I can get batch quickly." He was never promoted to TRS, and was only hoping to gain the promotion. Therefore, no congratulations are needed. Please read before commenting.

It is also worth noting that that seller is currently a no-level seller. He dropped all the way to the bottom level as a seller.

You read before commenting. It is not a requirement to be mindful of forum topic dates, as there is no rule regarding them being outdated!!!! 

Edited by bldesign
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, bldesign said:

It is not a requirement to be mindful of forum topic dates

But it is common courtesy, and good forum ettiquette. It also makes very little sense to dig up long-dead topics, and then comment off-topic, as you did (and then argue with someone else who points out valid concerns in your misreading of the topic to which you commented). In addition, the forum administrators have often closed old topics that are unnecessarily ressurected, so I think it is reasonable to say that old forum topic dates do matter to them, to some degree.

Please stop trying to maintain an arguement with me over these facts. I'm not interested in such an endeavor.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1