What's it like to become level one? Is it better than "new seller" ?

lawan21

Level One is more of a transitory level. Sellers who've got their ducks in a line will generally qualify for Level Two (within varying lengths of time) and leave Level One behind. Level Two is where many sellers (who actually get orders) will remain unless they are personally anointed for TRS, or suffer a string of unfortunate circumstances which knock em down to Level One.

"What's it like?" Uhh. Not very different from being non-leveled. The phenomenon of "Level One Hell" has been regularly cited on the forum, so don't expect a floodgate of orders simply due to the promotion.

4 hours ago, lawan21 said:

Is it better than "new seller"

See, this is where @enunciator has the patience of saint.  How is that even a question? 

"Is climbing the success ladder better or worse?"  No it's terrible, I honestly hope you never have to suffer Dante's 9th circle of hell referred to as TRS.  

14 hours ago, enunciator said:

The phenomenon of "Level One Hell" has been regularly cited on the forum, so don't expect a floodgate of orders simply due to the promotion.

Thanks.... So no benefit at all ? My plan is to lower my expectations and keep it simple.☺️

Fiverr provide a bunch of facility to sellers based on seller Level. So level matter in Fiverr. Because order ratio is also depend on level.

Like Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Gigs based on their Level status.

• 7 Gigs for Sellers without a Level(New seller) status.
  • 10 Gigs for Level 1 Sellers.
  • 20 Gigs for Level 2 Sellers
  • 30 Gigs for Top Rated Sellers.

Archived