Finally I Am The Top Rated Seller 🤩💥

xclusiveseller

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/17/2021 at 10:34 PM, vickiespencer said:

@xclusiveseller good job of cleaning up your profile and the shepherds of the Fiverr Forum did an excellent job of removing the posts that pointed out the flaws in it, although many remain.

You may benefit from joining the Seller Plus program to get advice on how to make your profile truly shine.

Thank you your suggestion .. I will surly do that ...

On 12/17/2021 at 5:49 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

I’m sorry @gina_riley2 I will quote you again because my comment was deleted for some reason. I know for a fact that it doesn’t break any rules and it looks really bad from fiverr team to remove all not favourable comments. 
That’s were all this “fiverr has fake reviews” comes from because fiverr removes all evidence of their bad decisions. 

Anyways, I’ll go out of my way because I am quite frustrated to see a TRS seller with stolen profile picture which is against TOS, with questionable quality on the business cards gig, mistakes in gig description and random capital letters all over the place. 

I can understand this.. but am just giving my best to make my clients happy as possible from my side. I really did hard work for getting this and am still learning from all of you .. Please advice so i can improve myself more .. 

Thanks again 

Archived