How do I charge for product reviews?

estherjordan

Question

Hi,

I have been getting requests to write product reviews. They want me to buy the product and say they will compensate me. Do I create an offer with the price of the product and asked to be paid right away? Then create another offer for the price of writing the review? Can I write multiple offers for the same project?

Also, is this legit or a scam?

6 answers to this question

Explain to the buyer that it is against Fiverr's TOS to write product reviews. Amazon sued many Fiverr sellers for doing so a few years ago.  Don't write product reviews unless you want to take a chance on getting sued! I always run 🏃🏻‍♀️ fast and far from buyers that ask me to write reviews.

2126179045_ScreenShot2021-12-13at5_35_25PM.thumb.png.7aecfc110dfb798dee4ec55a71cc2b2f.png

4 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Explain to the buyer that it is against Fiverr's TOS to write product reviews. Amazon sued many Fiverr sellers for doing so a few years ago.  Don't write product reviews unless you want to take a chance on getting sued! I always run 🏃🏻‍♀️ fast and far from buyers that ask me to write reviews.

2126179045_ScreenShot2021-12-13at5_35_25PM.thumb.png.7aecfc110dfb798dee4ec55a71cc2b2f.png

Okay, awesome. Do I report them?

Archived