Please suggest me. How to improve my account.

md_milon_bd

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I give my two cents here. Yes, reading till the end the customer post is important. The the most, absolutely most important thing is: personalised reply.

Consider this, many sellers will send automatic replies. If you give a very personalised reply you'll attract attention. After that, think about this: what different value are you giving to the customer, why he/she should choose you? If you can reply successfully probably you'll get easily the job.

Without knowing condition of your gigs, how can we help you bro?

Anyway best thing is try to see your competitors gigs and compare those with yours. Then you can easily identify weak points of your gigs. Also pls don't copy other's descriptions. Try to build up own attractive description with exclusive offers.

Good luck

14 hours ago, md_milon_bd said:

How to improve my account

Maybe change this bit of your profile description:

I am very serious and perfectly completed. It is my professional so it also cost me a lifetime.

Maybe the "It is my professional" bit could be "It is my profession" if you mean that's your job.

On 12/8/2021 at 12:54 PM, tanvir_h1 said:

start writing effective buyer request. I think it will help you

On 12/7/2021 at 5:34 PM, manjula87 said:

If you are able to make individual replies for the each buyer, I believe that can get more effective result than pre designed replies. HAPPY HUNTING

On 12/7/2021 at 1:34 PM, manuelmarino said:

Ok, I give my two cents here. Yes, reading till the end the customer post is important. The the most, absolutely most important thing is: personalised reply.

Consider this, many sellers will send automatic replies. If you give a very personalised reply you'll attract attention. After that, think about this: what different value are you giving to the customer, why he/she should choose you? If you can reply successfully probably you'll get easily the job.

Thank you

On 12/7/2021 at 1:34 PM, manuelmarino said:

You give the best advice. Thank you so much.❤️

How can I make the best gig metadata?

• 2 months later...

Archived