buyer didn't paying me

narenkarthikeya

A top buyer contact me and ask me for something and i completed that then he ordered me i deliver the files.
and again he ask me something then i completed that but now he didn't ordered me, but i sent him the files in inbox.

one more he asked me for something, i said last time you didn't ordered me then he said i ordered you for both works.

then i complete that but now i didn't send him a file and i said ordered me then i send you the files, i asked this a month ago stll he didn't replying me

so what to do that is very big amount ($1000)

On 11/17/2021 at 11:34 PM, narenkarthikeya said:

A top buyer contact me and ask me for something and i completed that then he ordered me i deliver the files.

Why in the world would you do all the work without an order in place?  You have to be a bit more cautious. You are inviting thieves by delivering without an order in place before you start any work.

There's not much anybody can do. You gave this person work before they submitted an order. Fiverr can't protect you if you don't use the site properly.

I guess you could report this person to CS, as it sounds as though they could be a bit of a scammer, but that won't get you the money you're owed.

Archived