Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

Reply to @gd2012: Thanks! If you already have a Payoneer card you’ll need to submit a new card application via Fiverr. Once we receive it, we will then send you an e-mail with a link you can use to merge that pending application with your existing Payoneer card.

@bigy: I’m sorry to hear that - can you please e-mail me at nissimal@payoneer.com? I’ll be sure to look into this right away.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @gd2012: Thanks! If you already have a Payoneer card you’ll need to submit a new card application via Fiverr. Once we receive it, we will then send you an e-mail with a link you can use to merge that pending application with your existing Payoneer card.

@bigy: I’m sorry to hear that - can you please e-mail me at nissimal@payoneer.com? I’ll be sure to look into this right away.

• 3 weeks later...

@adel_service: Once you receive a payment from Fiverr to the card, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. You can then choose your preferred load method: Standard load ($1, loads within 2 business days) or Immediate load ($5, loads within 2 hours).

@hotbestgigs: You should check to make sure that using an anonymous name is not in violation of any Fiverr terms and conditions. When signing up for Payoneer you should use only your actual personal details (name, address, etc).

Reply to @johnhpvr: Yes, if you already have a Payoneer account and want to link it to Fiverr, you need to do the following:

• Sign in to your Fiverr online account and sign up for the Fiverr Revenue Card
  • Once we receive your application, we will review it (this takes a few days)
  • Once reviewed, we will send you an e-mail with a link that you can use to merge your pending application with your existing Payoneer account.

Guest johnhpvr

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: I’ve done it, but it has been made ​​2 accounts indicated. I then asked to remove one … and I want to restore as usual … because I could not take the money directly to Payoneer

Hi Nissim, thanks for helping everyone out, you’ve been amazing with answering all our questions.

Just wondering if I’d be able to apply for one and how I’d go about doing so. I’m from lebanon but currently live/reside in Turkey, I travel state side a lot and own a small company there. When I fill out my form, can I use my lebanese passport etc with my turkish residence address to get the card, or would I need to do it some other way?

Thanks!

Reply to @theredman: Thanks! Happy to help 🙂

You can submit the application with an alternate shipping address. Make sure to use Lebanon as your billing address (provide your Lebanese ID) and Turkey as your shipping address.

Once you submit your application, our account approvals department will send you an e-mail asking for a proof of residence in Turkey. At that point they will be able to assist you with any questions.

Hi, my friend has a Fiverr Payoneer card. Already he add my others friend Fiverr account to his card and they are getting their payment through this card. I was hopping to add my Fiverr account to my friends card and saw a option in Fiverr revenuer card apply page for existing care holder. But now I am not seeing this. Now how can I add my Fiverr account to a existing Fiverr revenuer card?

Reply to @ayannacurylo: You should only link your Fiverr account to your own card, as only your friend is authorized to use his own card (so you wouldn’t have access to your funds).

If you already have a Payoneer account, you need to submit a new application for a card via your Fiverr account. Once we receive the application, we will then send you an e-mail with a link you can use to merge the application with your existing Payoneer account.

Archived