Finally, got nominated for the top-rated seller.

freelancermahad

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didn't "get nominated for top rated seller". Why would you use that as the title? You just met the requirements for TRS, that does not mean you have been nominated. Just having the stats doesn't mean you will be a TRS, some people are never picked by Fiverr regardless. If you are picked by Fiverr, you'll receive en e-mail letting you know.

2 hours ago, freelancermahad said:

Guys, I have fulfilled all the requirements for being a top-rated seller today. pray for me, and if you think anything can help me to get the top-rated badge or can add extra value to my account please share it with me.
advance thanks.

Waiting for around 6-8 months

12 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

You didn't "get nominated for top rated seller". Why would you use that as the title? You just met the requirements for TRS, that does not mean you have been nominated. Just having the stats doesn't mean you will be a TRS, some people are never picked by Fiverr regardless. If you are picked by Fiverr, you'll receive en e-mail letting you know.

I am agree with you

3 hours ago, visualstudios said:

thank you for letting me know. I don't know that. I thought they will internally review my profile and if I meet the requirement it will appear on my account as they did for the level 1 and level 2 badges. I am really sorry for this.

6 minutes ago, freelancermahad said:

I don't know that.

I qualified for two years before I was chosen. I think what helped me to get nominated is that I joined the Seller Plus program and the improvements I made helped me to get my profile noticed.

Your profile images need some work. That may help you get noticed by the team that picks TRSs. Follow Fiverr's advice. ⬇️

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-Policies?segment=seller

7 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I qualified for two years before I was chosen. I think what helped me to get nominated is that I joined the Seller Plus program and the improvements I made helped me to get my profile noticed.

Your profile images need some work. That may help you get noticed by the team that picks TRSs. Follow Fiverr's advice. ⬇️

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421218-Gig-Policies?segment=seller

I really appreciate that you have given your valuable time to review my profile and for letting me know where should I improve. I will definitely work on it. Thank you so much again.

Archived