Is there any way to change the username on Fiverr?

l0g0_designing

Question

Hello guys. I started as a football writer in 2020 but I got a few gigs so I reached out to a friend who checked my gig and informed me that my service won't sell much on Fiverr.

So, I decided to learn Copywriting and I have been selling copywriting gigs with the profile name, footballjurist which was the profile name I registered with. I am still struggling with sales and I have been wondering if my profile name could be one of the reasons buyers are not reaching out to me/

Can anyone help with this, please? 

• Like 9

On 2/7/2023 at 9:25 AM, footballjurist said:

Hello guys. I started as a football writer in 2020 but I got a few gigs so I reached out to a friend who checked my gig and informed me that my service won't sell much on Fiverr.

Why not have a gig just for that? Even if you don't get many orders for it.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/265579-segregate-your-gigs-by-specialty/

On 2/7/2023 at 9:25 AM, footballjurist said:

So, I decided to learn Copywriting and I have been selling copywriting gigs with the profile name, footballjurist which was the profile name I registered with. I am still struggling with sales and I have been wondering if my profile name could be one of the reasons buyers are not reaching out to me/

Can anyone help with this, please? 

There are dozens of profiles with unusual usernames, who've done well on Fiverr. I glanced at your profile, and the username is not what is holding you back.

• Like 1