Profile/gig ranking

vexopixel

Question

I've completed some orders in my gig, to update my gig image, I edit my gig & then is went down. Now I want to start my journey totally fresh. How can I rank my profile and gigs? is it a good idea to delete my old account and start again by a new account?

7 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, vexopixel said:

I've completed some orders in my gig, to update my gig image, I edit my gig & then is went down. Now I want to start my journey totally fresh. How can I rank my profile and gigs? is it a good idea to delete my old account and start again by a new account?

There is no need to delete the account. Will be back to the previous position in a few days.

17 hours ago, vexopixel said:

Don't Worry Your Gig Will Back To Its Position in Few Days. And The Most Important Thing is Don’t Create Multiple Account On Fiverr or Delete And Create New Account. Fiverr Not Like Those Kind Of Works

Archived