gigs get (150/1-2) of impressions and click every day. But no order is coming

imimran1

Question

It's been 20 days since I created my gigs. The last two days I edited the gigs. My gigs get (150/1-2) of impressions and click every day. But no order is coming. I want expert advice and a look at these gigs of mine and let me know where the gigs are and how to edit them again? 

Screenshot (1).png

11 answers to this question

You can come to the forums and ask for advice, but ultimately it is up to you to build your own success. You need to be able to analyse for yourself what you are doing wrong and what you are doing right. Only 1% of people who see your gig in the search results are clicking on it. Think about why that might be? What can you do to increase the chances of them clicking on the gig? Maybe you can look at your gig images, titles, gig descriptions etc. to see what can be improved. 

Also

6 hours ago, ashiqraazz said:

Please Be Active On Fiverr And Send Daily 10 Buyer Request, That Will Be Help to get an order and increase your gig impression and rank

How will sending requests increase your gig impressions or rank? It won't. Gig impressions are people who see your gig in the search results, which is completely separate to the buyer requests section.

6 hours ago, alexandamedia said:

You can come to the forums and ask for advice, but ultimately it is up to you to build your own success. You need to be able to analyse for yourself what you are doing wrong and what you are doing right. Only 1% of people who see your gig in the search results are clicking on it. Think about why that might be? What can you do to increase the chances of them clicking on the gig? Maybe you can look at your gig images, titles, gig descriptions etc. to see what can be improved. 

Also

How will sending requests increase your gig impressions or rank? It won't. Gig impressions are people who see your gig in the search results, which is completely separate to the buyer requests section.

Exactly. Gig impression counts when your gig appears in search results only. 

I don’t know why people have so many confusions about fiverr. 

9 hours ago, nazimbhuiya said:

There is no doubt that forums are a fantastic place to ask for advice, but ultimately you are responsible for your own success. You need to be able to analyze for yourself what you are doing wrong and what you are doing right. Only 1% of people who see your gig in the search results are clicking on it. Could there be a reason for this? Do you have any suggestions for how to increase your chance of being clicked? Take a look at your gig images, titles, descriptions, etc. to see if they can be improved.

Did you literally just plagiarise my comment on the exact same thread? Stop with the spam

Archived