5 star ratings i worked hard for GIG removed just for editing its title

vpmaker

i just edited the title by adding "five star rating"  (because it was all 5 stars) ,  and it got automatically disabled and deleted.  Thats all, i loose all my hard earned ratings that i worked for just for editing the title wrong. I made this gig as cheap as it can be because I worked for ratings on this GIG, not for money.  And just POOF.     

if the title is too long, they say in red text "text to long blah blah"   . Why not tell me "oh you cant add that sentence to the title"   .  Ok the hell with that. Why don't they give me chance to edit the gig after it got disabled and review it afterwards? I cant, but they suggest i just create new gig.  WHAT? Are you serious?  I'm so mad and dissapointed now,  I thought fiverr is a cool opportunity.  

They probably don't want star ratings in the title for the same reason they don't want them in gig images - probably because gig ratings can change as soon as a new review is added, but if you've got a different rating in the title after the new rating it would be misleading to buyers.

Archived