I apology to all members for disturb, I am suffering many problems I am upset please help

dtcrasel

28 minutes ago, dtcrasel said:

What is the reason?

At first glance you need to correct some of your spelling and check your spacing between words and commas in your descriptions. You also don't have enough examples of work to show the scope you are capable of delivering. And you're charging peanuts. Whilst competitive pricing is attractive to many buyers, sellers who are taking $5 for a job don't give the impression that they value their time or work very highly. 

That's just my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

At first glance you need to correct some of your spelling and check your spacing between words and commas in your descriptions. You also don't have enough examples of work to show the scope you are capable of delivering. And you're charging peanuts. Whilst competitive pricing is attractive to many buyers, sellers who are taking $5 for a job don't give the impression that they value their time or work very highly. 

That's just my opinion. 

I agree with what@leannelrivers(Btw, nice to see you pop back in from time to time 😄) said, also you can't put your behance profile there.

Here are the approved links you can use in your gig description:

• ammyy.com
  • blogspot.com
  • flickr.com
  • mixcloud.com
  • reverbnation.com
  • soundcloud.com
  • spotify.com
  • teamviewer.com
  • tumblr.com
  • vimeo.com
  • wetransfer.com
  • wikipedia.org
  • youtube.com

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360016541618-Allowed-Links-for-Gigs

Archived