Client FeedBack

hamza_sial

31 minutes ago, hamza_sial said:

I have completed 850 orders and received 611 reviews . Now a days mostly buyer completed the order without feedback.

Kindly share your tips how we can ask client for feedback.

Thank you

It's a difficult one, you can't directly ask them for feedback as this is against the terms of service, and also unprofessional.
But at the same time, as we all know, public feedback will benefit how your gig is promoted on the platform, is good for other potential buyers to see, and is also important for sellers to grow and learn too.

Some buyers are extremely transactional. They pay for what they want, get it, and you'll never hear from them again. This doesn't mean you've done anything wrong. Some people just don't like to leave reviews. Maybe they forget. There are a whole load of reasons they might not leave feedback, and that the buyers choice and prerogative.

The only thing I could recommend, is to build a relationship and personalize the experience and order to the buyer as much as possible from the beginning of the order and throughout the process to delivery. By doing this, you create a dynamic where the buyer will be more likely to leave you feedback. When delivering the order, you could add a subtle reminder at the end, such as "thank you again for your order, any feedback is always appreciated!".
However, some buyers might still ignore this and not want to do. Or, you may even open yourself up to a negative review that you otherwise would not have received.

Just remember to never directly ask the buyer for a review. No review is better than a poor review and receiving a warning for breaching the Terms of Service.

Yes you can ask your buyers to review your service honestly, as reviews are essential for both, the seller and future buyers, make sure you don't spam his inbox, If he's communicative with you, and you think he forgot to leave feedback, you can ask him to do the formality as well. 

17 hours ago, hamza_sial said:

I have completed 850 orders and received 611 reviews . Now a days mostly buyer completed the order without feedback.

Kindly share your tips how we can ask client for feedback.

Thank you

611 reviews from 850 orders are great experience for you.

I'm on level 2 completed 252 ORDERS but get only 157 REVIEWS :classic_sad: 62% order rated. 

On 10/18/2021 at 10:22 AM, raj_proservice said:

You are most experienced Person Please you seggest us 

how i asked the client for feedback.

If you have time please say some words about delivery on order portion that would be really helpful for my profile and service to groom.

Thank you

5 hours ago, sheikh_nafisa said:

You are very experienced person. Please share your idea how we can get reviews. 

how i asked the client for feedback.

If you have time please say some words about delivery on order portion that would be really helpful for my profile and service to groom.

Thank you

On 10/18/2021 at 11:32 PM, joshnadin said:

It's a difficult one, you can't directly ask them for feedback as this is against the terms of service, and also unprofessional.
But at the same time, as we all know, public feedback will benefit how your gig is promoted on the platform, is good for other potential buyers to see, and is also important for sellers to grow and learn too.

Some buyers are extremely transactional. They pay for what they want, get it, and you'll never hear from them again. This doesn't mean you've done anything wrong. Some people just don't like to leave reviews. Maybe they forget. There are a whole load of reasons they might not leave feedback, and that the buyers choice and prerogative.

The only thing I could recommend, is to build a relationship and personalize the experience and order to the buyer as much as possible from the beginning of the order and throughout the process to delivery. By doing this, you create a dynamic where the buyer will be more likely to leave you feedback. When delivering the order, you could add a subtle reminder at the end, such as "thank you again for your order, any feedback is always appreciated!".
However, some buyers might still ignore this and not want to do. Or, you may even open yourself up to a negative review that you otherwise would not have received.

Just remember to never directly ask the buyer for a review. No review is better than a poor review and receiving a warning for breaching the Terms of Service.

Very good explain. Thank you @joshnadin.

Actuailly skills very important fact in this category. When your skill good. Don't ask review. Automatic promoted you.

Archived