I am new here

hormorboriowo

Hello all,

I am new on fiverr. I create my first gig since 4 days and today my impression is 84. Is it okay with my first gig?

How can I get my first order from fiverr. Give me some advise about this.🥰

Here is my fiverr profile: https://www.fiverr.com/users/hormorboriowo/seller_dashboard

Please visit my profile and advise me what is my mistake and is this perfect gig for first time.

Thank you

7 hours ago, hormorboriowo said:

Hello all,

I am new on fiverr. I create my first gig since 4 days and today my impression is 84. Is it okay with my first gig?

How can I get my first order from fiverr. Give me some advise about this.🥰

Here is my fiverr profile: https://www.fiverr.com/users/hormorboriowo/seller_dashboard

Please visit my profile and advise me what is my mistake and is this perfect gig for first time.

Thank you

Welcome aboard

Your gig is just fine

Aside doing an SEO (search engine optimization). Kindly do this in your leisure time

* A thorough research of market analysis and how to journey to the top of your niche (no one specifically knows the best way) + Competitor analysis

* A careful study of who your target audience are and your expected source of audience

* Find the best method that works for you

On 10/19/2021 at 2:05 AM, dupsy4 said:

Welcome aboard

Your gig is just fine

Aside doing an SEO (search engine optimization). Kindly do this in your leisure time

* A thorough research of market analysis and how to journey to the top of your niche (no one specifically knows the best way) + Competitor analysis

* A careful study of who your target audience are and your expected source of audience

* Find the best method that works for you

welcome

There are some tips for that.
Pick your title Wisely. Don't copy some else. Make your own title with at least 2 main keywords covers.
SEO title: write your SEO. Many freelancers forget to write that.
Choose the category according.
The description is very important. Try to write a good Description and in the first paragraphs, write main keywords once, but naturally.
Make a video for the gig. It will help you to get more impressions and clicks.
Gif thumbnail is very important. Don't fit it with a lot of text.
Tip: keep sending BR to clients. It will also help you to get clicks and impressions, and orders too.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived