Fiverr gig impression

cubex_studio

6 minutes ago, cubex_studio said:

Hi there,
I am new in Fiverr. Can anyone let me know how to increase Fiverr gig impression. My impression is not increasing as my expectation.
King regards 

1.Do some research on your gig category. Mark useful keywords and add them to your gig title, description.

2.Use a attractive thumbnail for your gig.

3.Add a video (under 50MB) ,about describing your gig.

4.Send offers using buyer request. Not copying your gig description and paste it in buyer request. Offer buyer what you will do,offer buyer special deals.

7 minutes ago, eranga20 said:

1.Do some research on your gig category. Mark useful keywords and add them to your gig title, description.

2.Use a attractive thumbnail for your gig.

3.Add a video (under 50MB) ,about describing your gig.

4.Send offers using buyer request. Not copying your gig description and paste it in buyer request. Offer buyer what you will do,offer buyer special deals.

Your suggestions are much valued. Thank you so much for providing these helpful tips.♥️

You mean made an offer to a Buyer's request? Or actually made a request yourself? If the latter, you're going it wrong. 

Choose your words
The Buyer Requests section is reserved for Buyers who want to make purchases.  Sellers are not allowed to use this section to promote their Gigs (doing so may lead to an account warning). 

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360050062693-Tips-to-submit-an-effective-Buyer-Request?segment=buyer

• 2 weeks later...

Archived