Accidentally used up a free revision I put on my Gig

nailedzz

Hi, this was my first order and the first time I delivered, I forgot to add something the buyer wanted in the ad. So I thought that if I delivered again it would just cancel the first one. Now the deliver button isnt there anymore and I thought I accidentally used up a revision. What can I do if the buyer didnt like it?

If you are a seller, you do not use up the revisions you offer. That's only from the buyer perspective.

If you do not have a "Deliver Again" button, simply attach the new file to the bottom of the order page with a note about your changes. The buyer will get a notification that it's there. You can tell the buyer if they need a revision, you will be happy to give them one. They'll undoubtedly message you back in that case.

1 hour ago, melanielm said:

If you are a seller, you do not use up the revisions you offer. That's only from the buyer perspective.

If you do not have a "Deliver Again" button, simply attach the new file to the bottom of the order page with a note about your changes. The buyer will get a notification that it's there. You can tell the buyer if they need a revision, you will be happy to give them one. They'll undoubtedly message you back in that case.

Ah, ok thanks! Also, my gig is 5 USD and the buyer bought it but in my earnings it says I only got 4 USD where did the 1 USD go?

The "re-deliver" button gets removed after 3 days I think. If the order is complete you could send it through the inbox.

2 minutes ago, nailedzz said:

my gig is 5 USD and the buyer bought it but in my earnings it says I only got 4 USD where did the 1 USD go?

That's the 20% that goes to Fiverr.

Archived