Please guide me how do I become a logo designer like pro?

bayjidiphone

2 hours ago, bayjidiphone said:

Hello dear Logo design experts. Please guide me how do I become a logo designer like pro? i really want to improve my Logo design skill to the next level.

I'm not a designer.. but I'm certain there are schools for this. Online courses that anyone can sign up for, too. So... I'd just do a quick google search to see what fits me if I was interested in it. 
However... In your gig you state you've worked on 50k plus logos in the past 5+ years... wouldn't you know this already? 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

• 7 months later...

Hello Experts, 
I am having one issue, all my gigs are not found in the search result. I did SEO with the help of an SEO expert. I did all SEO for my gig content and all are unique content. but still, I can not find my gig in the search result. even searching by full gig title is also invisible. I have completed 43 orders all from buyer requests. why it's happening to my account. Is there any issue with my account? Please help me to understand and solve this problem. Thanks!

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, bayjidiphone said:

yes. I  did share my gigs on social media and got some save. so maybe that's why impressions  more than zero I think.

Sharing on social media and “save” has nothing to do with your impressions. 
Impressions is how many times your gig was shown in fiverr search and if it’s more than zero than fiverr is showing your gig to selected people even if you yourself can’t find it 

• Like 8

All of your gigs are active.

I typed "retype Chinese" in the Fiverr search bar and your relevant gig was on the first page. 

Tip: You have misspelt Graphic Design as Designe under your profile image.

Attention to detail is very important and mistakes will put many buyers off.

They will just move on to buy from someone else.

• Like 7

• 6 months later...

In your "I will design pixel perfect favicon for your website" gig you could make a thumbnail that's more readable on the profile/search pages.

In that gig the thumbnail and main image says "supper first delivery" - I think you mean "super fast delivery" there.

Make sure you have the "briefs" option enabled and that it's set to a price that you are okay with.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

• 3 months later...

Hello friends, since the buyer requests have disappeared, I am not getting any matches or orders. Can you please let me know where I went wrong and what I can do to improve? Do you have any suggestions for me? I am really frustrated as I am not getting any orders.

Best regards,

Bayjid

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there,

I've been a Fiverr seller since 2020 and initially, I received some orders through buyer requests. However, since the buyer requests have dried up, I haven't received any messages or orders for the past three months, despite having 10 active orders as a Level One seller. Unfortunately, the impressions and clicks on my gigs have been consistently decreasing, and in some cases, have even reached zero. In an effort to improve my situation, I've already tried editing all of my gigs, but the problem persists. Could you please advise me on what steps I should take next?

Best regards,
Bayjid

1.jpeg