What can I do for my gig rankings?

graphicprosd

Hello everyone, I'm new to the Fiverr forum.

I have been working on Five for 7-8 months and I have completed 14 orders through Buyer Requests. Out of 14 orders, 10 orders got a 5-star rating and the remaining 4 orders did not give a buyer rating.

My question is why gig is not ranking after completing 14 orders? and What can I do for gig ranking?

Thanks! 

As far I know, fiverr gig ranking depends on many things. Only completing order isn't the matter here. There are many other things which are related gig ranking. It's better to talk to the fiverr support team about the issue. I mean asking them what things are required for a fiverr gig to get ranked on the search page. You'll get the accurate answers from them. Also, keep your eyes on forum. Many experienced sellers are here. Keep asking here.

I think your images and descriptions are fine, actually. Nothing wrong with them. It's just Fiverr has literally hundreds of thousands of logo design gigs. Some of them have already been doing it for years and years. You picked one of the most difficult areas to break into. You're really good at it, as far as I can tell, and if you can get a foothold you might be able to go far. But again, there are thousands of artists who are as good as you. If you're this good at logo design, think what else you could do?

Personally, I would do one, of both, of two things. First, I would think of a profession I particularly like designing for, and create a logo gig tailored to them. For you, I think maybe a restaurant logo. You have some good food-related stuff and you had a chef client who was really, really happy with your work. So take some restaurant logos and make gig photos just for them. Make a whole gig about how nobody can do restaurant logos better than you do.

Second, I think I would make a gig or two for something in addition to, but related to, logo design. For example, let's say you make that gig about restaurant logos. Well, take a couple of weeks and practice designing restaurant menu graphics. Do some test ones just for yourself or go down the street and find a restaurant with ugly menus and offer to redesign theirs for free if you can use it in your portfolio. Now you have a great new skill you can advertise. There are over 100,000 people designing logos but only like 3,000 designing restaurant logos and menus. You're good enough to stick out of 3000 if you keep going.

It doesn't have to be restaurants, this is just an example. Pick something that makes you light up. You're really good, you can do this. Don't give up.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I want to know. If a gig doesn't rank after complete some order and there are 80-90 impressions per day.

Should Gig edit in that case, or should I wait any longer?

(I have completed 14 orders through Buyer Requests. and the gig is 4-5 months old)

Thanks!

Archived