Would you please help me out (FOR EXPERTS ONLY)

afiamubassira

Gig Visibility Issue.

2 days back, I was creating a new gig on Fiverr and I wanted to save it as a draft. Unfortunately, it went publish and I knew the gig wasn't optimized correctly. Because of not having any option to make my public gig draft, I just paused that gig for 1 day. And in the next day, I optimized the gig's description, FAQ section and again set it as an active gig. 

But now the problem is my gig is not showing up in search results, what can I do about it? Any solution pls...

Sometimes it might take some time to appear in search especially for new gigs if it’s going through approval 

Also how did you determine that it doesn’t appear in search? Search function is dynamic and if you just look up your gig you might have different results from what other people see. Are your impressions more than zero? 

you can also check status of your gig if it’s active or not through the help center. If you go to open a ticket, choose “gig” and then follow the instructions. 

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

B66085B2-BE4B-4510-B651-EC53F91B4A86.jpeg

image.thumb.png.7d59a5d71af276ad65c7ac2a77d408e6.png

Intentionally limiting the type of people you want to respond to your post is your prerogative, but no one is beholden to adhere to such a prerequisite (and "expert" is such a vague qualification as one persons expert is another persons rookie).

There are also forum users who see such "credentials to post" as demanding and unappealing and will intentionally not reply as a result.

Archived