Jump to content

How to Increase my sell and how to improve my gig to stand it first page?


sujon10khan

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, samad1998 said:

1. Most important  Research your competitor  gig(don't copy)
2. Make an eye-catching image
3. Give the best title
4. Best keywords
5. Make a gig video(if possible)
6. Take enough time to create gig
Thank you.
Best of luck

Well explained.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, samad1998 said:

1. Most important  Research your competitor  gig(don't copy)
2. Make an eye-catching image
3. Give the best title
4. Best keywords
5. Make a gig video(if possible)
6. Take enough time to create gig
Thank you.
Best of luck

Thanks for your explanation

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This poll is pointless, because the best gigs to create on Fiverr, are the ones you are skilled at completing. You should not be trying to find "the best sector". You should be assessing your own skills, and determining which one of those you can provide to solve the needs of your target customers.

  • Like 12
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jonbaas said:

This poll is pointless, because the best gigs to create on Fiverr, are the ones you are skilled at completing. You should not be trying to find "the best sector". You should be assessing your own skills, and determining which one of those you can provide to solve the needs of your target customers.

you're right. but I want to know future demand. Which one help to better carrier opportunity?  

Thank you 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please stop asking this. There is no "best sector". Fiverr is a place to offer YOUR skills, to the people who need them. This site is about your skills, not the best category to manipulate for sales. Focus on YOUR SKILLS, and make them marketable to others.

  • Like 7
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Please stop asking this. There is no "best sector". Fiverr is a place to offer YOUR skills, to the people who need them. This site is about your skills, not the best category to manipulate for sales. Focus on YOUR SKILLS, and make them marketable to others.

If I don't know which is market demand highly how to I extend my skill. If I will skill something which has no demand it wastes my full time. So I just want to go through your thought and It's help me to build up my carrier opportunity. I hope you can understand it. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...