How to Increase my sell and how to improve my gig to stand it first page?

sujon10khan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, samad1998 said:

1. Most important  Research your competitor  gig(don't copy)
2. Make an eye-catching image
3. Give the best title
4. Best keywords
5. Make a gig video(if possible)
6. Take enough time to create gig
Thank you.
Best of luck

Well explained.

3 hours ago, samad1998 said:

1. Most important  Research your competitor  gig(don't copy)
2. Make an eye-catching image
3. Give the best title
4. Best keywords
5. Make a gig video(if possible)
6. Take enough time to create gig
Thank you.
Best of luck

Thanks for your explanation

This poll is pointless, because the best gigs to create on Fiverr, are the ones you are skilled at completing. You should not be trying to find "the best sector". You should be assessing your own skills, and determining which one of those you can provide to solve the needs of your target customers.

8 hours ago, jonbaas said:

This poll is pointless, because the best gigs to create on Fiverr, are the ones you are skilled at completing. You should not be trying to find "the best sector". You should be assessing your own skills, and determining which one of those you can provide to solve the needs of your target customers.

you're right. but I want to know future demand. Which one help to better carrier opportunity?  

Thank you 

Please stop asking this. There is no "best sector". Fiverr is a place to offer YOUR skills, to the people who need them. This site is about your skills, not the best category to manipulate for sales. Focus on YOUR SKILLS, and make them marketable to others.

4 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Please stop asking this. There is no "best sector". Fiverr is a place to offer YOUR skills, to the people who need them. This site is about your skills, not the best category to manipulate for sales. Focus on YOUR SKILLS, and make them marketable to others.

If I don't know which is market demand highly how to I extend my skill. If I will skill something which has no demand it wastes my full time. So I just want to go through your thought and It's help me to build up my carrier opportunity. I hope you can understand it. 

Archived