Didn't get the order yet.

nusrat_nibir

Do you hve any idea about Fiverr hidden review or Private review?

When the buyer works with you, He gets a notification 2/1 days later. The notificaton is like the tick below. This will make the fiverr appear as an option based on your given skills/buyer's satisfaction.  I think this review is more important than the public buyers review, because it is through this review that fiverr judges the quality of your gig. You can't take this review from the buyer by force, just as you can take public reviews by mistake. whether or not your buyer will give you a hidden review depends solely on your quality communication. So you will try to give the highest priority to the buyer plus always try to keep him happy so that the buyer has the possibility to give you hidden reviews. You can get this through quality work + quality communication. Which is very helpful to boost your gig ranking.  🙂

FB_IMG_1629773222348.jpg

• Like 30
  • Congrats! 4

On 8/1/2021 at 8:42 PM, uk1000 said:

While it's picked manually you'll probably stand more chance of getting Fiverr's Choice if you become a level 2 seller or preferably a TRS.  I think only a low percentage of level 0 sellers get it and there's more unlevelled sellers than levelled sellers so there's too much competition for it really like has been suggested (so it's unlikely at level 0). Also it would probably help with more orders delivered/ratings (eg. I think you'd probably need at least around 17 reviews - it's still seems most unlikely at level 0 though).

In gig search there are more of them you think... They are new, high gig price, they are even having fiverr pro and choice badge ... Maybe some completed 1 or 2 order... What this actually is ?

• Like 27
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, sheikhmahamud said:

n gig search there are more of them you think... They are new, high gig price, they are even having fiverr pro and choice badge ... Maybe some completed 1 or 2 order...

Maybe it's different for Fiverr Pro gigs. But since the OP isn't a Fiverr Pro that wouldn't affect the answer given really (unless he became a Fiverr Pro).

As far as I know I've not seen any Fiverr's Choice gigs with just 1 or 2 reviews though. Do you have a screenshot of any of those or what search terms did you use to find them? The lowest review count for them that I've seen so far recently is about 17.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Maybe it's different for Fiverr Pro gigs. But since the OP isn't a Fiverr Pro that wouldn't affect the answer given really (unless he became a Fiverr Pro).

As far as I know I've not seen any Fiverr's Choice gigs with just 1 or 2 reviews though. Do you have a screenshot of any of those or what search terms did you use to find them? The lowest review count for them that I've seen so far recently is about 17.

ok...

I found them many days ago... If i get again, i will show you

• Like 30

I've seen Pro gigs that go as low as 4 reviews in the Fiverr Pro -> Writing & Translation -> Case Studies subcategory. But I assume non-Pro gigs still need a minimum of around 17 reviews.

They probably have different minimums in the Pro section, eg. just because the gigs are are normally a lot higher priced than normal gigs and because there's less gigs in those sections and because they'll generally have less reviews than a lot of the non-pro gigs.

• Like 30

On 8/1/2021 at 3:42 PM, uk1000 said:

While it's picked manually you'll probably stand more chance of getting Fiverr's Choice if you become a level 2 seller or preferably a TRS.  I think only a low percentage of level 0 sellers get it and there's more unlevelled sellers than levelled sellers so there's too much competition for it really like has been suggested (so it's unlikely at level 0). Also it would probably help with more orders delivered/ratings (eg. I think you'd probably need at least around 17 reviews - it's still seems most unlikely at level 0 though).

FIverr's Choice isn't manually selected, as far as I know. It's based on the hidden feedback. That means, great hidden feedback over time can land you the badge, and if you get a FIverr's Choice order, and that order also gets great feedback, you'll likely keep getting the badge over and over again. 

That's my understanding of it.

• Like 35
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fiverr choice is, no doubt, based on certain criteria mentioned by fiverr team such as communication, quality of work, response time, and In time delivery but I also observed that fiverr choice is not issued to the sellers who have basic package of 5 Dollars. If you wana get FIVERR CHOICE improve your work quality, Timely deliver, communicate well with the buyers and Increase the price from 5 dollars to atleast 10.

• Like 26

• 3 weeks later...

I have faced some problem. I got a buyer from send buyer request. his project was review website as like trustpilot website. I have attached his buyer request post. now he want form me to extra features Live websocket type website  . 

This does not seem possible in WordPress. If anyone has an idea, share it. this is my first order. please help me my beloved fiverr community.  

😥 😥

Screenshot_5.jpg

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 months later...
On 8/28/2021 at 10:45 PM, smashradio said:

FIverr's Choice isn't manually selected, as far as I know. It's based on the hidden feedback. That means, great hidden feedback over time can land you the badge, and if you get a FIverr's Choice order, and that order also gets great feedback, you'll likely keep getting the badge over and over again. 

That's my understanding of it.

Yes, You're right. That's what I understand. If you have good hidden feedback then you'll receive the badge only for the first order. And it'll be gone until the order will be completed. And it'll appear again when you'll receive great feedback from that order. As you can see from the attached screenshot.

Screenshot (5).png

• Like 21

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 7:40 AM, chromaticmotion said:

And it'll appear again when you'll receive great feedback from that order.

@chromaticmotion What happens if you don't get a review from that particular order? I just got a Fiverr's Choice order, not sure what will happen after the completion. Please let me know if you know the answer, that'd be great. TIA

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...