Fiverr support refund the payment after completing order or after buyer give me 5 star rating with positive reviews

toolboy1

Hey :- 

A buyer come to me and he want the token i make for him after that i deliver the order on time with all proof or link he accept the order and give me 5 start review with his hand .. i am very happy after 14 days when payment will be clear and get it my account I received the message from Fiverr support your this order has been cancelled i am shocked really i done the order also accepted by the buyer he also give me the review and still after that they cancel? This is a good policy? They are on our back ? Buyer get the work also he give the rating and on clearance day payment back !!!! I not understand the Fiverr now ....

34 minutes ago, toolboy1 said:

A buyer come to me and he want the token i make for him after that i deliver the order on time with all proof or link he accept the order and give me 5 start review with his hand .. i am very happy after 14 days when payment will be clear and get it my account I received the message from Fiverr support your this order has been cancelled i am shocked really i done the order also accepted by the buyer he also give me the review and still after that they cancel? This is a good policy? They are on our back ? Buyer get the work also he give the rating and on clearance day payment back !!!! I not understand the Fiverr now ....

What is the reason for this?

It's simple, 
your buyer didn't like the final delivery, perhaps his second opinion advised him not to use the work he received from your end, and perhaps he felt talking to you regarding the dispute will only cause more revisions and still the similar quality of work, bypassing the headache he went to higher authority and cancelled the order. 

The review won't go anywhere so you can enjoy that, sorry for your loss, but buyer's have a huge number of valid reasons to tell to CS and they have to cancel the order, It also depends on the Bank, If buyer register dispute for fraud in the bank, problem can be even bigger. 

Fiverr isn't biased it's just the world. 

16 hours ago, toolboy1 said:

This depends on a number of different factors.

If Fiverr support have cancelled the order and refunded the buyer, in most cases this is when there has been a breach of the Terms of Service in some way. Especially if this is after the buyer has accepted the order and left a review.
Have you reached out to Support for an explanation as to why? We need more of a overview of the situation to be able to properly advise you.

Archived