Please clear my doubt

marketingstar78

Question

3 answers to this question

Oh please. Being online 24/7 won't help you in any way. While some buyers will use the "online" filter while looking for services, they won't choose a poor quality gig even if the user is online. What gets you orders is the way you build your profile, your gigs and your portfolio; your skills and analytics (response time, completion rate etc) are the most important thing you should care about. Especially if you don't freelance here as a full time job, just get on the app often to check Buyer's Requests (it may help you with the first orders) and be sure to answer inbox as soon as you can. This doesn't mean waking up at 4am because you heard the notification of course, sleep normally. 

4 hours ago, marketingstar78 said:

I will not be online for the full 24 hours, I will be offline during my sleep.

Yes, just like most businesses. Even 24 hour establishments have shift assignments because everyone needs to sleep.

And if I'm offline at bedtime, will my gig have a problem?

No, your gig is fine. A buyer can order from you even if you are offline. If a buyer messages you when you are sleeping, you can respond when you wake up (that would be probably 6-10 hours)? That is fine.

So what time do I go offline?

Go offline when its time for sleep. 

Just download the Fiverr app, so you can receive notifications. It will be easier to reply to inquiries through the app. 

Archived