I declined the cancellation dispute , will the order be accepted automatically

lunar_graphics

Question

My client is trying to scam me , he opened a dispute on my order. I cancelled the dispute 2 times and contacted the support but no ticket has been generated till now nor i received any email. What should i do , i do want to get paid because i worked really hard. The order is worth 400$ and took me 3 days to complete. I have all the screenshots that i made exactly what he wanted and now he is just making lame excuses to cancel the order because he thinks the drawing is not worth the money. which indirectly means he just want his money back despite the drawing. 

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, lunar_graphics said:

My client is trying to scam me , he opened a dispute on my order. I cancelled the dispute 2 times and contacted the support but no ticket has been generated till now nor i received any email. What should i do , i do want to get paid because i worked really hard. The order is worth 400$ and took me 3 days to complete. I have all the screenshots that i made exactly what he wanted and now he is just making lame excuses to cancel the order because he thinks the drawing is not worth the money. which indirectly means he just want his money back despite the drawing. 

Good on you for standing your ground! 

If you contacted support, you should have a ticket about it. Have you checked your support page? 

I fully understand that you want to get paid for your work. Don't give up. Don't let the buyer bully you. You have done the work. Now he/she has to pay for it. 

I'm afraid support usually will just tell you to resolve this on your own with your buyer. That seems to be their standard response in cases like this. So just keep at it, and don't let the buyer cancel the order, no matter how much they try. The worst thing that can happen is you get a negative review (which you can and should respond to!) or you'll have to keep cancelling the dispute for all eternity. 

Of course, Fiverr support could end up taking the buyers side and cancel the order for them, and you have no control over that, but if you delivered what was agreed upon, I truly believe you should stand your ground. 

If the order ever ends up being cancelled by support, make sure the buyer is aware of the fact that he has no right to use the delivery. Follow up on it: if the buyer uses your drawings anywhere, and you find out, issue DMCA takedown notices, get your lawyer to send them a letter, do anything and everything you can to stop the usage, and make sure the buyer never, ever, gets to use the stolen content without paying for it. Take them to court if you have to. 

I feel such joy when I see a seller standing their ground in such cases, even though I know how hard and stressful it can be. 

PS. If the buyer doesn't take steps to issue a new cancellation request, the order should get autocompleted within a few days. 

Archived