A Problem with My Gig

theblackstrato

Hi, dear Fiverr users!

I am here to get some support from you, I guess I need some important tips or something like that. Here is my problem, I am going to tell you what's happening right now. I joined Fiverr at the beginning of August. I don't exactly remember the day when I joined, but, it was something like that. I created my gigs a few days later and tried to promote my gigs on social media. Although I have never used social media accounts before (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), I tried some of them for Fiverr. However, as far as I see, it didn't work very well. I got some impressions thanks to social media, but it wasn't working at all. Recently, I’ve started to worry because of my performance on Fiverr. I was expecting to get my first order before the end of August, but, I got nothing until now. Is there anything wrong with my gigs? I am asking this because I need to get orders to maintain some important conditions in my life. How can you help me? If anyone would like to give a hand to me, I will be glad for them. Please take a look at this title and just give some tips or anything you want me to learn or implement. You can contact me anywhere, just drop a comment below this title, I will be there to give you an answer. I would like to share my profile link on this topic, but, I don't know whether it is legal in Fiverr Forum. If it is not, please let me know and I will share my link with you.

Thanks for reading!

Best Regards!

Ekran Görüntüsü (148).png

Archived