Buyer request is not getting more in my account .. why?

last couple of 5 days ago, I would get buyer request more in a day . but i have not getting buyer request since 4/5 days. but when i create my gig then i have divided diferently gig sub category.. is it any problem in my fiverr profile? or Due to any fiverr update it is being ? 

need support ..

thank you 

8 minutes ago, marketer_sajid1 said:

last couple of 5 days ago, I would get buyer request more in a day . but i have not getting buyer request since 4/5 days. but when i create my gig then i have divided diferently gig sub category.. is it any problem in my fiverr profile? or Due to any fiverr update it is being ? 

need support ..

thank you 

Hi, 

I don't think there is any problem with your account or Fiverr. It just the matter of time.

In my observations, Fiverr Buyer Requests come at different times. It is based on the Fiver algorithms to release those requests after review. 

Mostly, they are quite less on the weekends and more on the working days. And, If you are a new seller then Buyer Requests don't stay much longer, they come and then vanish after sometime. But, if you are Level 1 or Level 2 they are available until the buyer deletes them from his/her end...

Archived