How do i get subscibers, i joined fiverr for more than 2 month

loosevier_leaf

1. Create your gig title small and low competitors keyword.

2. Create an Gig different and eye-catching from other sellers.

3. Use the best low competition keywords, tags, and create an effective Descriptions.

4. Seek to improve your skill quality all time.

5. Use Fiverr mobile Apps .

6. Send 10 buyer request Daily .

7. Share your gig on Social Media and get more orders.

8.active online 15/7 in regular.

2 minutes ago, salimislam440 said:

active online 15/7 in regular

So you're suggesting staying online for 15 hours? You've had your account since Mar 2021, you still do not have one order...... Why would you give advice that hasn't worked out for you?

On 8/16/2021 at 3:15 PM, loosevier_leaf said:

I am new here and my gig is new gig about targeted leads..

I checked your profile and I don't see your gig about targeted leads. Your services are on graphic design. And even if you did have this targeted lead service, why aren't you able to get leads for yourself? 

On 8/16/2021 at 8:15 AM, loosevier_leaf said:

I do not know how to get first order

Maybe make the gigs unique. eg. in the "I will make company logo design for business and brand" gig it says

"Viral_designs will make a creative Vintage/Retro logo for you." and:

Why to choose Viral Designs:

• Level Two Seller with 5 stars

but you've copied that text from another seller and you aren't a level 2 seller. and you aren't Viral_designs so it doesn't make sense to have that in your gig description.

3 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

but you've copied that text from another seller and you aren't a level 2 seller. and you aren't Viral_designs so it doesn't make sense to have that in your gig description.

Gigs

• Users may report Gigs to Customer Support that may be in violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service based on the reported Gig’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Gigs).
  • Sellers warrant that any content included in their Gigs shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, 
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
  • @loosevier_leafTo violate the rules is to risk your account.

Archived