I've nominated for Top Rated sellers but didn't got it for months

sk_moni

Question

Hello Fiverr comunity, I've nominated for Fiverr Top Rated Seller since March and i haven't got it yet. Maybe peoples are saying many things, but what's the exact problem. Because my i've completed over 700 Projects with 493 Fiver star reviews. I've a decent avg selling price of $39 and all requirements in analytics for top rated also filled up perfectly!

Can anyone tell me what should i can do to get it?

4 answers to this question

Hi there.

for TRS.., Fiverr staff will manually choose themselves.

It's not based on your performance.

So.., just keep doing your best everyday..., and we will get TRS sooner or later.

Once i saw someone shared their experience. They wait for 3 year before finally got the TRS level 🙂

7 hours ago, sk_moni said:

Because my i've completed over 700 Projects with 493 Fiver star reviews. I've a decent avg selling price of $39 and all requirements in analytics for top rated also filled up perfectly!

Because it’s manually selected. 
a lot of us have been at level 2 for years without getting it. It doesn’t mean that you wouldn’t get next month but it’s not given. 

9 hours ago, ridwansugi said:

Hi there.

for TRS.., Fiverr staff will manually choose themselves.

It's not based on your performance.

So.., just keep doing your best everyday..., and we will get TRS sooner or later.

Once i saw someone shared their experience. They wait for 3 year before finally got the TRS level 🙂

Oh that's harsh. That means you don't know when you will get it. Since i've been waited for months now to be a TRS. 

Thank you for your response. 

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Because it’s manually selected. 
a lot of us have been at level 2 for years without getting it. It doesn’t mean that you wouldn’t get next month but it’s not given. 

I got your point. I also know that it will be manually selected. But there should be some specific rules that will must need to be a TRS. Because there is lots of people who are watiting to get TRS and when finally the fullfilled the requirements and didn't get it by months or years then they'll demotived like me 😞

Archived