Ever had a buyer dealing in an illegal business?

It's happened to me twice in the past!

One of them sold fake login pages and phishing pages to scammers.

Another one (more recent) had a website that sells narcotics and some of the worst street drugs (Her***, Fen****, Met*, etc)

Yeah, I almost threw up in shock when I saw those. So I went ahead and politely declined the offer to work and sent a little message to CS. The account of the "phishing pages" didn't get taken down for weeks.

The account of the other seller got taken down immediately. He created a new one and sent me a message 10 minutes later *smh* 🤯

Anything similar happened to you?

49 minutes ago, deejaycreations said:

It's happened to me twice in the past!

One of them sold fake login pages and phishing pages to scammers.

Another one (more recent) had a website that sells narcotics and some of the worst street drugs (Her***, Fen****, Met*, etc)

Yeah, I almost threw up in shock when I saw those. So I went ahead and politely declined the offer to work and sent a little message to CS. The account of the "phishing pages" didn't get taken down for weeks.

The account of the other seller got taken down immediately. He created a new one and sent me a message 10 minutes later *smh* 🤯

Anything similar happened to you?

Crap..How did you find out about this? The buyer sent you the link of these websites or told you to make something similar?

Not illegal, at least not that I remember, but once I was on the fourth or fifth book design for a customer when I started to realize his entire (scifi) series was a satire intended to convince people that white Christians are inherently superior to other races and that allowing people of other races and religions to come to our country was destroying it.. It wasn't even stuff that was subtle or debatable like foreign policy grey areas or anything like that, just unashamed white supremacy.  I felt so bad when I realized this. I ended up blocking him. I can deal with a lot of different kind of people but I draw the line there.

On 8/7/2021 at 10:38 AM, rachelbostwick said:

Not illegal, at least not that I remember, but once I was on the fourth or fifth book design for a customer when I started to realize his entire (scifi) series was a satire intended to convince people that white Christians are inherently superior to other races and that allowing people of other races and religions to come to our country was destroying it.. It wasn't even stuff that was subtle or debatable like foreign policy grey areas or anything like that, just unashamed white supremacy.  I felt so bad when I realized this. I ended up blocking him. I can deal with a lot of different kind of people but I draw the line there.

Eek! That makes me nauseous.

Archived