How to record the Video Calls on Zoom hosted by Fiverr?

devusmanmalik

Question

Hello, Fiverr! Sometimes, I use Video Call feature (provided by Fiverr on Order Page) to meet my clients. And, usually, I prefer to record important meetings with my clients to keep a record but when I try to record a Zoom meeting hosted by Fiverr, it says I need permission from “Host” to record this meeting. Along with that, when I join a Zoom meeting hosted by Fiverr, it asks me to give permission to record the meeting before I can join it. But when meeting ends, none of the participants is provided with that recording in any way whatsoever. 

Is there anybody (preferably Fiverr Team Member) who can guide me in this regard? 

2 answers to this question

You should contact the Fiverr team directly rather than posting on the forum. Because Fiverr is the host of these zoom calls, only Fiverr records and keeps a record of the call, presumable to make sure no one is breaking ToS. You could ask for specific calls if needed but I'm not sure you'll get them. 

On 8/4/2021 at 8:37 PM, leannelrivers said:

You should contact the Fiverr team directly rather than posting on the forum. Because Fiverr is the host of these zoom calls, only Fiverr records and keeps a record of the call, presumable to make sure no one is breaking ToS. You could ask for specific calls if needed but I'm not sure you'll get them. 

Hey, there! Thanks for your reply, and I'll definitely do that in case I need to record a meeting in future.

Archived