Hi I Am a Newbie!

zimprince

Hi newbie here, just joined. Based in South Africa and specialize in the realm or Web Development and Data Analytics. Any quick tips on how to get the most out of Fiverr. And also if you can please point me to any Data Analytics Forums. Excited to be here

Just now, zimprince said:

Any quick tips on how to get the most out of Fiverr.

Sure. A quick tip: Be a great seller. That's how you get the most out of Fiverr. 😉

1 minute ago, zimprince said:

And also if you can please point me to any Data Analytics Forums.

There are no specific data analytics forums, here on the Fiverr forum. And you should not be looking to promote you services on other forums. Most forums consider self-promotion, or, in your case, gig promotion, to be spam. And spammers are usually banned from such forums.

7 hours ago, zimprince said:

Hi newbie here, just joined. Based in South Africa and specialize in the realm or Web Development and Data Analytics. Any quick tips on how to get the most out of Fiverr. And also if you can please point me to any Data Analytics Forums. Excited to be here

wlcm to fiverr family..

stay active and do social marketing

Hi zimprince,

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: 

1 create smart gigs

2 Make proper use of Gig Extras

3 Overcome the first sale barrier 

4 Stay updated and never miss a thing 

5 Check for buyer requests 

6 Deliver the quality you promised and even better 

7 Build a base of loyal buyers 

Be patient

· https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

10 hours ago, zimprince said:

Welcome to fiverr community. 

23 hours ago, zimprince said:

welcome to fiverr forum

Archived