Have You Found More Success On Fiverr Or Upwork?

mariowalker96

Which platform gave you more clients and a better overall user experience? I hear a lot of established freelancers on Youtube say Fiverr is trash and same with Upwork. Fiverr to me seem more beginner friendly than Upwork. Upwork has a bit too many strings attached regading asking to do an interview and having to bid once you run out of offers.

On 7/25/2021 at 7:18 PM, mariowalker96 said:

I hear a lot of established freelancers on Youtube say Fiverr is trash

Only the ones who are afraid of losing business to the group of people on fiverr who know what they are doing. I was talking to my Success manager and he was telling me about a seller in my category who earns $60K per month. There are lots of folks making tons of money here. Like most things you get out what you put in. 

Fiverr buyers request is trash. Imagine 5 to 20$ for a work of $500. Lately, I have been super active on upwork, landing over 3000$ already within two months of creating account. The lowest buyer request I see is 150. Per 30 seconds of work, which is good for me. Also, the maximum offers are usually 50, unlike Fiverr where you have 150 freelancers seeking one job. Nah it's a mess. Since anyone can join Fiverr without getting screened, it messed up the system. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived