Got my First Order!

designer_press

congratulation man ... You are very lucky to get passed with this tough stage ...Some of the new seller struggles to get their fast order  even after 5-6 months !!

In terms of suggestion ,

1) First of All- Never ever underestimate the power of Fiverr. Fiverr is an amazing platform , It can change your life completely . So be here for long term planning not for just earning some random dollar .

2) Never share contact info with your buyer , keep everything inside fiverr, and read TOS frequently to avoid any TOS violation .

3 ) Keep value to your Buyer , no matter how small or how big the order is , Treat them similarly with professionalism . Remember , Returning buyer is the key to success for every established seller, If you can satisfy your client  with your work & behavior they will keep coming & also brings tons of new clients for you ... So every 5$ client has the potentiality of bringing 5000$ project , Keep that in mind and patiently build your network .

4) Never ever do wrong / rough behavior with any buyer , Not even if they Rebuke you / Insult You . Simply contact Fiverr support , They will always give you a best solution . Control your anger or frustration while dealing with uncomfortable buyers , If you think something scammy / very negative - Cancel the order rather than getting a negative rating , You can always improve your cancellation rate but you will never be able to erase a negative comment . That has great psychological value from buyers perspective.

Have a good Journey... Happy Freelancing ... Love Fiverr

6 hours ago, etherhasan said:

congratulation man ... You are very lucky to get passed with this tough stage ...Some of the new seller struggles to get their fast order  even after 5-6 months !!

In terms of suggestion ,

1) First of All- Never ever underestimate the power of Fiverr. Fiverr is an amazing platform , It can change your life completely . So be here for long term planning not for just earning some random dollar .

2) Never share contact info with your buyer , keep everything inside fiverr, and read TOS frequently to avoid any TOS violation .

3 ) Keep value to your Buyer , no matter how small or how big the order is , Treat them similarly with professionalism . Remember , Returning buyer is the key to success for every established seller, If you can satisfy your client  with your work & behavior they will keep coming & also brings tons of new clients for you ... So every 5$ client has the potentiality of bringing 5000$ project , Keep that in mind and patiently build your network .

4) Never ever do wrong / rough behavior with any buyer , Not even if they Rebuke you / Insult You . Simply contact Fiverr support , They will always give you a best solution . Control your anger or frustration while dealing with uncomfortable buyers , If you think something scammy / very negative - Cancel the order rather than getting a negative rating , You can always improve your cancellation rate but you will never be able to erase a negative comment . That has great psychological value from buyers perspective.

Have a good Journey... Happy Freelancing ... Love Fiverr

Thanks for your precious suggestions. This means a lot to me!

On 7/19/2021 at 2:38 AM, designer_press said:

Hello . This is designer_press. I have created my fiverr account just 8 days ago and i have already got my first order. Today i am very happy.  Please feel free to suggest me any improvements. Advance thanks.

wow . just amazing . you are very lucky brother. 

• 1 month later...

Archived