Sometimes They are not Real Buyers but they appear to buyer request and they added there gig link on request I'm confused why they are doing this ?

redowanaa

Guest ligiacarvalho

Because:

1) they want more impressions and think that’s how they will increase their impressions.

2) some are really new buyers that have no idea how Fiverr works or the purpose of the buyer request section. And instead of reading and learning about Fiverr before offering any service, they just jump all the way to the “how do I get my first order earlier” stage.

Report every single one to CS. Maybe one day we won't see as much.

2 hours ago, redowanaa said:

Anyone have a answers for this - litery I'm sick of this sh*TTT

I see the same problem. When I did SEO, I knew that this is one of the ways to increase the number of visitors.

This is how they usually increase the visitors to their website to increase the rank

I have seen many times the same post is being done from 2 or more accounts and is being done every day.

I count these so don't send requests. But I see a lot of people send requests, I mean they send requests without seeing

Hello Fiverr Forum. I have few doubts about Buyer requests. There are many fake Buyer requests in Fiverr that are posted by Sellers. I don't know why they posted these requests. We have a limited amount of buyer requests to sent. If we sent those buyer requests to Fake ones. It's a disadvantage to reach to Real Buyer. 

Does anyone have any solution for this? How can we Identify the Real Buyers except for fake ones? 

Thanks,

Parsi

Are those "fake buyers" describing in detail what they want or the text is simple and very vague? If it is vague, don't send a request. In my experience, I also see a lot of buyers posting a job I can do, but as the description of the work is very vague, I don't reply.

7 minutes ago, gustavovieira said:

Are those "fake buyers" describing in detail what they want or the text is simple and very vague? If it is vague, don't send a request. In my experience, I also see a lot of buyers posting a job I can do, but as the description of the work is very vague, I don't reply.

Thank you Gustavovieira. I saw that some of the requests are very vague. But I don't think about it so much and I sent my requests to them also. Now I have an idea about this. Thanks for your quote.

Archived