Level One Seller

jasimuddinguru6

If you are having a gig with an attractive title, perfect Gig image/Video & good tags with descriptions. Then preform well and keep on marketing your gigs

Still if you are failed to get order, there should several reasons as below:

Still your gigs are not reached to the targeted audience, or there might be some problem in your gig as it is not giving the confidence for buyer to order from you. Or they can find the same service for lower price than you ... etc.

You have to research and find out what are the issues and make the corrective actions. 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, irshan_cool said:

If you are having a gig with an attractive title, perfect Gig image/Video & good tags with descriptions. Then preform well and keep on marketing your gigs

Still if you are failed to get order, there should several reasons as below:

Still your gigs are not reached to the targeted audience, or there might be some problem in your gig as it is not giving the confidence for buyer to order from you. Or they can find the same service for lower price than you ... etc.

You have to research and find out what are the issues and make the corrective actions. 

Thank you very much for your valuable tips. Now I check my fault

• Like 6

Hey There You can write one template message and send your old clients. 
Message should be like that EID OFFER i'm giving discount for eid ul-adha you can make your ("your Services") like website at (Offer price). 
when ever your old client buy your services then your gig will be rank. 

• Like 4

• 1 year later...