GIG Promotion Feature

Recently, the GIG promotion feature has been quite annoying to me. I do not know what are the criteria they follow to offer any seller the GIG promotion feature. I got htis option back in January and it was working quite week up to April. But on the beginning of May, Fiverr took away the privilege and I lost my gig promotion facility. I though some sort of poor performance was the reason. So I kept working hard and completed several orders to get the promotion back again. After getting promotional feature back, Ii completed two order and got five star. But eventually I lost the promotion option again although on the following morning they returned it back. But after keeping only for less than 24 hours the feature is gone again although I have completed a couple of orders with five star right after that. 

So what is happening? What is the algorithm working behind to determine who should get this feature and who should not? Is there anyone who can enlighten me regarding this matter? 

When you lost the feature at the first time, how long it takes to get it back?

I just lost it too and waiting for it to be back. Cause all my gig suddenly pushed back to the very end of every search result, like I'm doing something wrong.

In fact I have completed all orders without any late, getting 5 stars, some tips, etc.

I contact support and they said my gig is fine and performing well. I think it's kinda like a rotation here, so I just wait for it.

So if you can tell me how long it get back to you after you lost it at the first time?

3 hours ago, davidstrongvo said:

Have you reached out to Fiverr Customer support?

If your metrics are good, than your gig will generally be approved.
However if it keeps alternating, it is possible that there may be a bug.

Customer support has always been helpful for me.

I am not found any direct link to contact with fiver customer support to chat.

1 minute ago, perfectminhaj said:

I am using  several  times this support tickers but not found any chat option.

Because there is no chat option. That's the only way to contact support. Also don't make a lot of tickets for the same problem, just follow up on one ticket if you see the response is taking too long or if they have forgotten to respond.

5 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Because there is no chat option. That's the only way to contact support. Also don't make a lot of tickets for the same problem, just follow up on one ticket if you see the response is taking too long or if they have forgotten to respond.

thanks for your good advice I think it help user in this forum

Same Issue. I have lost the Gig Promotion Feature on 16th June Morning and since then all my Gigs pushed back to the last Pages. In between till now I have completed 10 Orders with Eight 5 Star reviews but I still didnt get the Gig Promotion Feature again. Hopefully, I get it Sooner. I have updated my Gig Video, change 1 tag but it doesnt do anything. I think the main reason behind it is Buyer Private Feedback. Need to be Patient and try to get Orders through Buyer request and Social Media. Keep on doing your Best.

Archived