Can you please review my gig?? Why do not I get an order?

sb_riya

• Unlimited Revisions on your landing page.
  • No harassment in Communication.

Offering unlimited revisions will probably burn you out, limit your revisions. I don't think it's a good idea to mention about no harassment in communication, it should be a given that you will not be harassing during communication.

Also Fiverr has a lot of sellers who offer something like yours, you may have experience but a lot of other good sellers as well are competing with you to get an order. You can try making good offers in the buyer requests section as I know a lot of new sellers get their gigs going from there.

Do consider looking into multiple sources of income, Fiverr is not an easy place to make money in especially in certain categories and ever since a lot of sellers have started on the platform during the pandemic. 

And I’ll comment on your images 😉 

the first image definitely wouldn’t attract me as a buyer. I don’t care for big letter that say landing page, what clients care about is the design and from the first image that is shown to them in the search they wouldn’t be able to see it. 
you have examples of your website in your presentations and that’s great, however keep in mind that if your clients are acceding your gigs from the app then they wouldn’t see your presentations and therefore will leave because they wouldn’t have any clue of your style and what you can design. 

22 minutes ago, sb_riya said:

I have asked yesterday to review my gig, Some of you guys gave me amazing tips to improve my gig. I tried to improve my gig. I request you all to review again my gig so that I can improve again my gig if it is necessary as I am a new seller here.

My gig link:  https://www.fiverr.com/share/Bmgarl

Thanks

Sadia 

1. Send 10 buyer requests Daily.

2. Share your gig on Social Media and get more orders.

3.active online 15/7 in regular and rank your gig on the first page.

Why did you make the gig that you sent a link too different from the dark blue gig thumbnails? 

They are far superior to the two gigs with yellow backgrounds. 

Prospective buyers quickly go through the search pages and they want to find what they want quickly. Your yellow background gig images have way too much info! Make them simple like the dark blue images. 

1 hour ago, sb_riya said:

Some of you guys gave me amazing tips to improve my gig.

This was the question. ⬆️

This is not the answer to the question. ⬇️ 

58 minutes ago, salimislam440 said:

Send 10 buyer requests Daily.

2. Share your gig on Social Media and get more orders.

3.active online 15/7 in regular and rank your gig on the first page.

Archived